We understand the severity of the current pandemic. We are doing our part to offer services for treatment of musculoskeletal pain to keep our emergency rooms clear of patients experiencing low back pain, neck pain, and sciatic pain. Chiropractors specialize in non-Covid-19 musculoskeletal complaints that may otherwise appear in Emergency Rooms or Physicians’ offices at this time.
We highly recommend that you continue your treatment plan. Frequent chiropractic adjustments increase the activation of your immune system. However, we will be reducing our Adjusting hours in part to help our community with social distancing to keep our patients, doctors and staff healthy. Please call the office to schedule an appointment so that we can schedule you accordingly.
Our new hours adjusting hours will be:
Mon & Wed: 9:00am-11:30am & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Thu: 9:00am-11:30am & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
If you have a compromised immune system due to an auto-immune disease or cancer treatment please call the office and we will schedule you when patient volume is low or during off hours.
We understand your concerns about Covid-19 virus. We as health care providers at Main Street Wellness are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy.
Here is an overview of the steps that we are taking to keep you healthy:
- We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning using hospital grade disinfectants. We are disinfecting high traffic areas hourly such as our bathroom, door knobs, front desk and waiting areas.
- We have changed our appointment schedule to reduce the number of people in our building.
- We disinfect our treatment tables after each patient. The treatment tables are greater than 6 feet apart.
- We know our patients love our therapy room however we are limiting therapies for our acute and spinal decompression patients only.
- Our staff and providers are healthy. We are required to stay home if any symptoms present, even mild.