Shoulder Pain Relief with our Nashua, NH Chiropractor
If every time you move your shoulder, it hurts, you are looking for fast acting and permanent pain relief. Although many people think of chiropractors only for neck and back pain, chiropractors treat various joint conditions and pain. Shoulder pain is effectively treated and managed with gentle chiropractic care.
At Mainstreet Wellness and Chiropractic, we use a holistic approach that not only alleviates your pain, but improves your overall health. This reduces your risk of the pain returning. Our Nashua chiropractor, Dr. Jerrilyn N. Sullivan does more than eliminate pain- she removes the source of your pain. Using a full evaluation, Dr. Sullivan uncovers the root of your shoulder pain and uses a variety of treatments to eliminate this cause.
Chiropractic Care for Shoulder Pain in Nashua
Our chiropractic care plans focus on quickly removing your pain and providing lasting treatment for the cause. Whether you injured your shoulder while lifting something heavy, in an automobile accident, from an overuse injury or in a sudden condition such as frozen shoulder, we have effective treatment options. Our Nashua chiropractor approaches your shoulder discomfort from a variety of angles to ensure sufficient healing. Our treatments also prevent future injuries and stabilize the health of your spine and joints. Some of the treatment options included in our focus are:
- Chiropractic adjustments– our Nashua chiropractor gently adjust your shoulder joint. These adjustments align the shoulder joint to increase your mobility and decrease pain. For example, if the joint is out of place and is rubbing against a nerve, your pain is increased. Our chiropractor positions the shoulder to remove nerve pressure. Chiropractic adjustments on the shoulder also help injuries to heal by increasing circulation to muscle tissues and restoring muscular balance.
- Massage therapy– shoulder pain that is the result of muscular injuries such as lifting a heavy object, are alleviated with massage therapy. Our Nashua massage therapist reaches the deeper layers of muscle tissue to break up scar tissue and muscle tension.
- Physical therapy– exercise is a productive part of your recovery. We use exercises to strengthen the muscles around the joint to support your movements. We also demonstrate stretching exercises to restore your range of motion.
- Nutritional guidance – proper nutrition boosts your injury recovery by supplying essential healing nutrients to the shoulder. Our chiropractor also discusses which foods to avoid that may contribute to your pain.
- Lifestyle changes– small changes in posture, lifting techniques, desk set up and sleeping habits will reduce your pain and protect you from future shoulder concerns.
Contact our Nashua Chiropractor Today
Our Nashua chiropractor and wellness staff are ready to assist you in eliminating your shoulder pain. Dr. Sullivan examines your shoulder to determine why you are in pain whether it is the result of an accident or overuse injury. Then, we implement a natural healing plan for quick recovery. To eliminate your shoulder pain quickly, please contact Mainstreet Wellness and Chiropractic at 603-882-5742.